COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR OUR CLIENTS AND REFERRAL PARTNERS
To ensure the safety of our clients and staff members, we are minimizing the amount of direct contact between individuals.
- If your pet is experiencing an urgent, life threatening emergency, call the hospital at 732-283-3535 to tell staff you are on your way to the hospital and again when you arrive
- If you are here for an appointment, call the front desk 732-283-3535 from your car, a staff member will come to your car to bring your pet into the hospital
- Registration paperwork – please complete ahead of visit, if possible. Click here to print our Client Registration Form, the form can be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have not completed the Client Registration Form in advance you will be asked to do so in your car
- At this time Clients are not permitted inside the hospital
- Wash your pet’s collar and/or leash and carrier before presentation to the hospital
- Patients admitted, NO personal items can be accepted including bedding, blankets, carriers, toys, leashes or collars
- Prescription refills – Please call the hospital for information. Refills can be mailed to you via priority mail. You will be notified via email when the prescription is available for pickup and send you an invoice. Prescriptions can be paid for online, visit our website, gsvservices.org and go to Client Payment Portal.
- When medically possible prescription renewals are being extended temporarily without rechecks
- Our Staff members and Veterinarians will contact you regarding release and discharge information in advance of your pet’s release from the hospital. Discharge papers and instructions will be emailed to you. Questions and concerns can be addressed electronically via email or by phone. Please make sure your phone number is correct in our database.
- Practice social distancing: our staff will not be making direct contact to ensure your safety and theirs – no handshakes, etc. Our staff will be wearing protective masks and ask that you do the same while interacting with them even outside the building
- Client visitation will be limited to Euthanasia visit
- Statements of your charges and account balance can be emailed to you in advance of your pet’s discharge. There are times when discharge medications are added at the time of the actual discharge. You can call upon arrival, review the latest statement and submit payment through our online payment portal on our website, gsvservices.org
- You can make a payment to your account on our website, gsvservices.org, just click on Client Payment Portal which brings you to our secure payment portal. We accept credit card, debit card and check payments through this secure link, there is no fee for this service and you will receive an immediate email confirmation of your payment.
- Care Credit payments can also be made via our website, gsvservices.org, just click on the Care Credit icon on the bottom of our home page. If you do not have a Care Credit account, you can even apply online through this link. If you already have an account, you can submit your payment directly to the hospital through this link as well.
- Our staff is continuously cleaning and disinfecting our hospital to ensure your safety.
Thank you for your understanding, during this difficult time. GSVServices will continue to support our patients, their families and our community to the best of our ability.
Do not hesitate to call with any questions, 732-283-3535